Spaide, Kuipers, & Company
Spaide, Kuipers & Company is recognized as the premier management consulting firm specializing in all aspects of multichannel (retail, e-commerce, cross channel, and direct marketing) operations and fulfillment. The firm assists organizations in the planning, development and improvement of four basic operating activities:
- Information Planning: The design, development and integration of information systems in the areas of e-commerce, order management, distribution, inventory management and marketing and merchandising analysis.
- Distribution: The warehousing, stock control, picking, packing and shipping of products; the handling of customer returns; and the planning and layout of facilities.
- Outsourcing: Business process outsourcing, relationship management and contract negotiation.
- Order Fulfillment: The handling of incoming customer orders and inquiries, including telephone calls, emails, web-based transactions, payment processing, mail and faxes; and the appropriate systems and processes to support these activities; the design, organization and management of the contact center and related customer service functions.
McMillan Doolittle has a proven process for assessing and developing actionable and successful retail brands, concepts and strategies. They touch every facet of retailing, including store operations, customer service, branding, merchandising, presentation, supply chain, services, real estate, systems, culture, organization, and design.
They are experts at:
- Developing innovative and differentiated strategies and concepts
- Helping clients align the customer experience with their strategy
- Generating results through proven processes & proprietary models
- Delivering practical solutions that can be profitably implemented and sustained
Clients include retailers, service providers, manufacturers, start ups and financial institutions.
J.C. Williams Group
J.C. Williams Group is a full-service retail and marketing consulting firm. We offer our clients practical, creative, and in-depth knowledge of retailing and marketing, including up-to-date know-how and techniques to make retail operations better and more profitable.
Ebeltoft Group is a worldwide alliance of retail consulting companies with members operating in more than 20 countries in both mature and emerging retail markets.
The Retail Advisory
The Retail Advisory is a management consultancy serving the retail industry. With a combination of deep industry expertise as well as strategy, operating and process change consulting experience, The Retail Advisory Team specializes in assisting retailers solve complex problems in the areas of merchandising, supply chain, labor management, and store operations for retailers of all types and sizes.