Global Cross Channel Retailing
Ebeltoft Group Presents:
Global Cross Channel Retailing Report – Jim Okamura, Main Author
Inside this report you will find an assessment of the maturity found in Cross Channel retailing with local market analysis being conducted by the Ebeltoft Group Members around the world.
We have included benchmarks, case studies and pictures of cross channel retailing at work. Designed for any Senior Executive struggling with today’s issues of how to prioritize cross channel investments and improve their customer experience.
Scope of the report:
- 17 countries, 144 retailers, assessed across 47 customer facing cross channel indicators
- 4 categories (“Do It Yourself”, Electronics, Fashion Retail, General Merchandise)
Objective: To benchmark large multi-channel retailers at a global and category level relative to market environments. And to provide key issues to assist retailers in determining the right cross channel solutions now and in the future.
More about the study from the Shop.org blog:
July 16, 2012 – Retailers and cross channel consistency: A global report.
Want to discuss the report in more detail?
Call 312.784.2518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Objectives and Methodology
- Global Findings
- Market Differences: US and UK are clear Cross Channel Leaders
- The (Un) connect store
- Cross Channel Champions and Category Findings
- How did that happen? Gradually, then suddenly
- General Merchandise Retailers
- Specialty Fashion Retailers
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Retailers
- Electrical (Electronics) Retailers
- Conclusion and Future
- Notes to the Reader
Download the Report (PDF) » (updated 7/5/2012)
About the Ebeltoft Group: Is a worldwide alliance of retail consulting companies with members operating in more than 20 countries, both mature and emerging retail markets. With extensive experience as retailers and consultants we develop innovative and pragmatic solutions that help retailers and suppliers achieve their goods and in in an increasingly competitive global marketplace. Our unique offer is based on the Ebeltoft Group’s ability to combine global retail expertise with deep local insight turning this into innovative and practical solutions.